New PSP

OMFG when I had my PSP I hated that damn thing! It was VERY uncomfortable and whenever I was using the internet on it I ran out of memory....stupid piece of shit.

I completely agree, took mine back because I hated it , the only nice things was music and internet and it still sucked, DS may be for kids but I definitly prefer it over the PSP.

i still think the psp pwns the ds, especially with all the cool homebrew and downloadable games. it can do so much. i guess i just got bored, although it was mainly because i got a laptop and have been busy with that

15% thinner...not bad.

They made some nice improvements. Too bad they kept the same suck-tastic control layout. :rolleyes:

No matter, I'd still buy a DS Lite over a PSP any day.

The new PSP IMHO isn't changed enough from the old one. Cosmetically it's just thinner as far as I can see, and that's it. They could've made it thinner and better looking by making the UMD drive slot loading like an SD slot.

I was never really into portable gaming either. Hell, my mom plays my DS Lite more that I do. Tetris will always be fun though.

Back
Top Bottom