Is your son a computer hacker?

O_O Am I reading a fully loaded page of bullsh!t?! Man, Lunix? Wow...someone really has no time to actually think of what they're typing. What an idiot!

Wow, it is much funnier than the article to see people actually think he was serious. :D. Although if he was genuine then Microsoft needs to get off their a$$ and recruit him. He would make such a great addition.

If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.
Boo yah now i am glad i dont have an AMD . thats just confirmed what i always thought about AMD lol

But seriously I would feel real pissed at that guy if my parents read it and took it seriously i mean i know there are some parents out there that would believe that and there kids are gonna be so screwed

I wouldnt be suprized if this was meant seriously by some proper spoon that knows f all about computers

Guys... I think I might be a hacker. I'm going to go turn myself in now. I'll probably be in jail for a while, so I guess you guys won't see me around the forums much anymore. Bye. :(

Guys... I think I might be a hacker. I'm going to go turn myself in now. I'll probably be in jail for a while, so I guess you guys won't see me around the forums much anymore. Bye. :(

Hes deffo a hacker , look at his sig . AMD . OMG he is going to hack CF and destroy it . quick mods ban ban lol :D

PLEASE NOT THIS IS NOT SERIOUS AND I HIGHLY DOUBT HE IS A HACKER AND SO ANY ATTEMPT TO BAN HIM WOULD NOT BE VERY KIND

lol amd uses child labor
this guys a retard
mabey he should learn a bit more about computers before
he accuses every one of hacking =P
the funny part is most people who no this stuph to pirate music
movies and games

lol amd uses child labor
this guys a retard
mabey he should learn a bit more about computers before
he accuses every one of hacking =P
the funny part is most people who no this stuph to pirate music
movies and games