My new heatsink is awesome

nstepho

In Runtime
I was asking around in general computer/hardware about my CPU temperatures cos it was like 60 degrees, and I got told I should buy a Zalman CNPS 9500 LED and some Arctic Silver 5. They came today, and a after a fair bit of screwing around and taking the motherboard out, I got it installed. With the old heatsink I was idling at 60 degrees, and now even on the 9500's silent mode, i'm sitting on about 28 degrees. This heatsink seriously rocks. :)

if you have dual core run 2 of them at the same time. to do this just copy and paste the directory to a different location then run that exe

I was asking around in general computer/hardware about my CPU temperatures cos it was like 60 degrees, and I got told I should buy a Zalman CNPS 9500 LED and some Arctic Silver 5. They came today, and a after a fair bit of screwing around and taking the motherboard out, I got it installed. With the old heatsink I was idling at 60 degrees, and now even on the 9500's silent mode, i'm sitting on about 28 degrees. This heatsink seriously rocks. :)

Great news. What CPU do you have anyway?

Back
Top Bottom