Geeks.com REVISITED

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
After a thread i read yesterday i visited Geeks.com and was amazed at the low prices, i was going to buy a laptop from them but the registration process is too confusing since the site is american. Can anyone suggest a site with similarly low prices but that is in the UK???

It would be amazing if you guys could.

Help me out please, and soon if you can

Tom

I love Microdirect. Its pretty competetive, ordering couldn't be any simpler, I've trusted them many times, and they've never failed to deliver on time.

I love Microdirect. Its pretty competetive, ordering couldn't be any simpler, I've trusted them many times, and they've never failed to deliver on time.
I always go down to their showroom in manchester cos i live there and i cant bear waiting for stuff to be delivered . Also it makes more sense to get the item in person . they have a showroom then a main warehouse both in manchester and they are always great in there . The sales people know there stuff and dont talk utter rubbish to get you to buy something . Like i saw a person there asking abuot a pc for the internet and they basicaly reccomended a cheap budget AMD machine for like £200 where as places like pc world would say you need an e6600 with 2gb ram and an 8800gts . Also when i went to get a broken laptop adaptor switched they didnt have one at the shoroom so got one delivered next day to the showroom .A person i usd to speak to on msn also ordered something through the website and completed the order at 3PM and recieved the item next day so that is great service

If you are in the uk also try aria pc http://www.aria.co.uk/. I visit them from time to time cos they are cheaper on some stuff than microdirect . I never ordered through there website so i dunno how good they are with delivery and such but i seen some good comments about them . There sales people are also very friendly and know there stuff . They also used to operate a policy whereby if there stock counter said it was in stock but they didnt have any they would offer to ship one to you when they recieved stock all free of charge . So are the technical support guys .
Oh and they have some good bargins on laptops lately in the super specials but you have to order via the web for them
If you are in or around manchester it may also pay to visit the bowlers computer fair in trafford park . its on every saturday AFAIK and you can get some bargins there

Back
Top Bottom