I must be crazy

i look up to people who drink like that lol. drinking is the only thing that really only has temporary effects. who cares if it kills brain cells...you only live once!!
Lol, that's the most false statement I've ever heard.
http://www.eirpharm.com/alcohol_long_effects.php
Nice little diagram there...

Not saying that it's terrible for you, sure there are plenty of worse things...but don't go around saying alcohol has only temporary effects. That's completely false.

Respect > you.

I like you, but I look down on guys who drink like that.

Ridiculous.

Yeah I don't think drinking is worth it. You throw up, then you get sick the next day. I would rather spend my money on other things..

Myself, I'm not a fan of drinking. You may see me with Pepsi or coke, but rarely with a beer. and, if it happens, only one will be drinked.

Well casual drinking is fine, like if your w. your friends just hanging out and talking or shooting some pool.
But not sitting there in a circle getting piss drunk and shoot fireworks outta your ass and wake up in the hospital.

That's just my opinion are you even 21?

I don't drink that much. I've only gotten truly wasted a few times. I mean I'll have a few beers or a couple of shots at parties and stuff, but that's it.

dont have to be 21 over here...

i drink a bit, i normally take a couple of cans with me when i go out for a walk with the dog.. dont go out too often, but i do normally have a few cans every evening.. especially if ive had a bad day

Well casual drinking is fine, like if your w. your friends just hanging out and talking or shooting some pool.
But not sitting there in a circle getting piss drunk and shoot fireworks outta your ass and wake up in the hospital.

That's just my opinion are you even 21?

Don't have to be. It's 18/19. I believe US and India are only country's to be 21.

I Average getting super pissed once a year. It's not a usual thing. Never ended up in the hospital for booze related injurys (However, hit my head off many things while sober and ended up in the hospital, and hey im in the hospital if i go to work too :p )

Back
Top Bottom