More forums needed??

yea im tired. i meant like a junk zone where all the spam from other sections can go, and also a place where we can talk crap without worrying. a kind of "enter at your own risk section" and then maybe a few of the social lounge threads could go into there to clean it up a bit

yea im tired. i meant like a junk zone where all the spam from other sections can go, and also a place where we can talk crap without worrying. a kind of "enter at your own risk section" and then maybe a few of the social lounge threads could go into there to clean it up a bit

If the mods felt like it they could also take any off topic posts and merge them into a new thread .
Also maybe disable the post count in there

Nah, too complex, members would get lost, hey & I'm just off to bed,
bedtime2.gif
so should you, night night.

i still think its a good idea brook.
im in my business lesson now so ill check back later

I think we have plenty of forums in my opinion.

too many IMO because the technical and web forums sometimes have no more than 10 viewers and no members. ive seen the general section get as high as 400 or 300 i cant remember. other forums ive seen have more equal activity.

as a member i rarely post there and never look in the pages but just the thread next to the title

EDIT:

Brookfield said:
Gallery [several sections]

there is just a bunch of stickies no sub sections

Well, I would like to see some of the lesser used forums like Dedicated Hosting and Shared Hosting merged together seeing as how each gets very little traffic. Together they would just be a Hosting forum, and therefore get more traffic.

agreed with this... there are too many sections, could be confusing to a new member..

Dave is there a way to put all the forums in the 1st page index ?

What i mean is that General Electrical / The gallery / Processors / reviews forums are in the back behind hardware & Software.

it would be cool to have all forums on the front page... just my two. ;)

Back
Top Bottom