Criticise me!

bullzi

Fully Optimized
hey guys, i just started a website for my business, and am in need of some constructive critisism as to what you guys think would be better on the website and what i should change, keep w/e, remember the website is still under construction so if you see grammatical errors let me know so i can fix those.

thanks!
www.insanitechpc.com

make the welcome blurb sound a little more professional. like you wrote "we really like building computers" make it sound more like, "Our business is passionate on building computers." or something along those lines.

I Like the layout it quite well,but in the pre-configured computer main menu,i would have something sound a bit more professional,although from the webpage,it sounds like its a very down-to-earth bussiness.

Don't link to the friggin' newegg watermarked images...

Welcome page:
- Fix all your run-on sentences
- Should be:
InsaniTech Computers deliver the newest technology
You talk directly to Corey or me to resolve your issue
you won't be treated
If you're looking for computers done your way

I'm sure there's more on the other pages, but you have to check that over.

You're going to want a built in payment method. People aren't going to want to e-mail you about it. Set up a form they can submit to you with all the fields you need. Then have a link on your page to payment through PayPal.

Eh, Celerons and Semprons are pretty crappy, even for office usage. I think the Athlon 64 3200+ is a pretty good choice with 1 GB RAM. You'll see a great performance difference from a Celeron with 512 MB even in office tasks.

ya 512 is kinda the old standard, 1gb is pretty much standard now and the office pc, haha ill agree is quite a monster... i might change it to single core, idk yet

thanks for the help guys, VERY much appriciated, and if anybody knows how to make like a shopping cart, and be able to make a way to do payments easier, please help me, im a noob at websites so i know no codes or anything

Back
Top Bottom