Really disturbing video -- warning pretty graphic

I honestly couldn't finish watching that movie, it was just really disturbing how accurate it was, and how correct it is about the society we live in today.

The dog getting crushed, and the dolphin being cut while alive freaked me out the most.

This video just goes to show that humans are the worst thing that ever happened to the planet and it would be MUCH better without us.

Basically, it showed some really disturbing images of terrible things that people do. Children carrying AK-47s, animals being tortured, people starving, etc.

I can handle the human stuff, not as stomach wrenching to watch.

But when it comes to animal abuse, I cant handle that.

I decided to shit can the video at about a minute left. My nights been bad, that didnt help it.

I can handle the human stuff, not as stomach wrenching to watch.

But when it comes to animal abuse, I cant handle that.

I decided to shit can the video at about a minute left. My nights been bad, that didnt help it.

i feel the same although i watched the whole thing.

funny thing about about iraq that i JUST realized. terrorists and radical people attack the civilians NOT us. we try to HELP them and they blame US for what is happening.

quite honestly people who think that i dont give s*** for. there just trying to make US look like the bad guys.

That was horrible, but so so true :( Doesnt help that half of our goverments etc always take backhanders to shaft us all.

Back
Top Bottom