Is this even mildly believable?

Thelis

Golden Master
I just made this in Photoshop CS3, does anybody buy it at all?

fadqk3.jpg

Nice eye there David, I didn't even notice that myself. I will try to edit it.

The angle looks a bit out, when you consider from that type of viewport, you'd be able to see a bit of the top of the car, and in the reflection a bit of the bottom. Not completly side on.

its kind of sureal . AT first i thought WTF jesus come back in a car lol .
But seriously that was weird at first then i noticed the reflection was a bit unbelievable
ALso wouldnt there be waves if there was a car driving over the water

Well this is actually my second Photoshop project, so I am kinda new, however I am learning right as we speak.

Well this is actually my second Photoshop project, so I am kinda new, however I am learning right as we speak.

Its prolly better than i can do . Remember we all have to start somewhere . you have seen my poor attempts at a tft in the 3d modeling thread i am sure .
The thing with photoshop is there are millions of different things and menus to learn

I thought you meant you had made it on a playstation 3 lol

That's exactly what I thought at first. I was like, wait.. the PS3 can do that too? what the hell? Lmao, my inattentiveness aside..

It looks alright, though the angle is really odd which makes it seem out of place, not that a car on top of water isn't a bit out of place, but it doesn't seem like it belongs in the picture. It's really a good effort though, I'm still a novice at PS, never got the time to sit down and actually learn the functions :D

Back
Top Bottom