Really disturbing video -- warning pretty graphic

Wow dude that really did it for me. Very sad and they are right we have all this great superior technology and we are wasting it on hate. Let's use it to help people.

That's a real sad video might be a little graphic but it shows you what the world is really about, not what you see sitting on your computer and going out with your friends.

We need to shape this world up, if it's like this now what will it be like tomorrow?

I completely agree - when i first saw the video i was just like, wow some jerk is just trying to make us all sad. but i think the message goes way further than that - it really does lend to some amount of hope, or at least the idea that we have no choice but to change...

also your point about our technology - seriously, we waste it on so much crap that isn't important. especially in america, we've got so many talented techies; the government should be paying them to help out.

Touching. What are you going to do about it though?? People will always have free will, and if they want to f*ck things up for the rest of us, no one can really stop them.

If you guys found that interesting, you should watch the movie Blood Diamond. It's about the diamond trade in Africa, and how the civil wars there revolve around it. Shows you a lot about the children soldiers also shown in pictures on that video. It's really sad, but an excellent movie.

blood diamond was a great movie - really really sad though... and the scariest thing is that it's completely true. i read that the rebel groups have no problem killing and torturing american tourists too...

blood diamond was a great movie - really really sad though... and the scariest thing is that it's completely true. i read that the rebel groups have no problem killing and torturing american tourists too...
I'll admit it, I was on the verge of crying multiple times throughout the movie.
It is all true though. Events like what happened in the movie happen all the time there. They really do train small children to kill people with AK-47s and such. It's terrible. I can't even imagine what it would be like to be a civilian there, in constant fear of death, hungry all the time, separated from your family...

I watched it . TBH have seen more extreme violence but even that wasnt easy watching . I dont realy care that it was graphic but i will say one thing its about time people started showing what was happening in our world in a graphic way,Maybe people will see it and realy understand what is happening to our world . Maybe then the politicians might get off there arses and do something usefull for a change rather than worrying about red tape and other bs
Seeing as religion and politics have caused every single one off them problems to either occur or get worse . Think about any problem in the world . Africa . its the fault of both corrupt african government who dont use the money properly and our western government for not providing the much neede aid over there . Look at the problems in the middle east . Israels problems all caused by religion . War in iraq politics and religious fanatics . Terrorism in both usa and uk religion again

Well I think we get the message, its heart breaking and shocking,cruel and disgusting and I'm sure I speak for most people in that I hope those responsible BURN IN HELL. I also have seen Blood Diamond, One word summed up that film brilliant,

Back
Top Bottom