Geeks.com?

Geeks.com works fine. I have ordered from them about 5 or 6 times now. No complaints from me.

I tried to order some RAM from them about 4 yrs. ago and they cancelled the order for no reason, everything was fine but they just cancelled it. Last time I ever ordered from them, I'll stick to newegg even if they're slightly more.

well now that we have real accounts of goood ships from geeks.com, i find it more safe but it did seem dodgey... the green especially.

edit:too much white

i just read around pcmag and games for windows have mentioned the company a couple times and said it was extremly good. I think they voted that higher then newegg.also they said zipzoom fly was a good site for advanced users.

Nah, it's completely legit. See the Hacker Safe and BillMeLater buttons? If you click those, it takes you to their secure sites saying they're legit.

ya its a good site dont let the prices bother u thats were im ordering most of my stuff from they dont have a vast selection of stuff but i recomend them

I can imagine myself using Geeks soon, although their prices arent massively different from Neweggs the decider is the fact that they ship internationally, And Newegg dont ship to BRitain, which is the onyl reason i dont ever use them, i have friends that say they've used Geeks before but ive never checked the site out.

Cheers for the heads up Shady

Edit: Also its good to see a girl on these forums.

Back
Top Bottom