3d modeling

a "complex" house with what is supposed to be a pool. im going to surround it with grass. oh yeah the black is just underground it is like a cross section to create a more 3D feeling

model.jpg

cool . well i started making a tft in 3 studio max and well here is how far i have got . itsjust a simplerender with no materials or anything .alsoi was following a tutorial but added my own creative touch on the stand
render1.jpg

render2.jpg

@rudster: for a cylinder try drawing a circle and using the push/pull tool to pull it into a cylinder with google sketchup

muz, I just did that monitor thing a few days ago too. I had to look into the tutorial once in a while though since there was quite a lot of new stuff for me.

Haha, love the toilet roll!

I've seen that monitor tutorial before. Tutorials like that are a good place to start.

As for the 8800, I was, and have been thinking of modelling one, as it seems pretty simple in design to look at.

All I need is a high resolution image of the top and bottom, and possibly side :p It would have to be the 8800GTX of course!

yeah i have finished it now but am adding some more details .This is pretty much as easy as pro desktop

Back
Top Bottom