Timeouts

The sponsors will still be the same as well as the service David is paying to make this site show up on the search engines. We'll just give this forum a completely new look, completey redone inside out. Just gut it out big time. I don't care about my post count either. If it helps to make this place better, lets do it.

Other members who disagree with this, well, I don't know why they wouldn't want to do this.

i've got alot of data base errors sometimes its a pain in the butt so i joined diff forums to compensate lol.But i still love cf

The sponsors will still be the same as well as the service David is paying to make this site show up on the search engines. We'll just give this forum a completely new look, completey redone inside out. Just gut it out big time. I don't care about my post count either. If it helps to make this place better, lets do it.

Other members who disagree with this, well, I don't know why they wouldn't want to do this.

This is why:

Ha! You must be joking, took four years to get where we are today..

Yes, me too. From the looks of it, we are all high strung about it. There were times I just don't want to be on here anymore because it got too hard to post threads, and reply to them. What's the point of joining a forum if you can't do those things?

I've been one of the original members and I don't regret the time I'm on here. But we do need drastic changes to correct underlying problems, even if sacrifices have to be made. For the greater good. OMG, sounds like a movie.

i'm sure it will eventually get fixed! I mean its not hard to type in a web address. maybe once evey thirty mins,i know some ppl have jobs and only have a limeted amount of time they can dedicate to this but idk what to say to those guys. theres plenty of forums out there you can find another one to substitue for the time being!

Too many forums makes it hard to keep track of. I already have several car forums I'm on and there is another computer forum I'm on too. I forget which one is what and what my user name and password is to what site. Too confusing unless I write them all down in which I may end up losing it like I've done before.

Let's just hope this gets fixed soon. Look how fast this thread grew in only a few days!

Back
Top Bottom