just bought new laptop

convergecult

In Runtime
ok well i just ordered a new dell 1520 laptop
core 2 duo 2.0 ghz
2gb ddr2 ram
256mhz nvidia 8600gt graphics card
160gig hd

now it only had the option to upgrade to home premium if i wanted to put ultimate on it could i do a clean install and then get the drivers from somewhere?
also do you think this is a pretty decent lappy? i think i will be happy with it. i just hate that i have to wait untill august until it gets here cause dell takes forever to build...hopefully i will get it earlier

well I can answer your second question.Its a pretty decent computer especialy if you want it for gaming.I dont know if thats what you got it for but ya.As for the first qeustion I dont know:(

You can get the drivers from Dell's website. Just go to dell's website, then support/help, choose drivers and downloads, select your laptop, operating system, and language and you can download everything you need there.

i think i will be very happy with it. i bought it for school..im an art student and will be using photo shop a lot..but im going from 9 in the morning till 10 at night so i wanted something that i could use at school so if i was bored in between classes i could play a game or something. it was a little pricey but i wanted something that was going to last and was future proof. i have a lot of friends who have bought lower end dell laptops and have had to had things replaced after only a few weeks of use.

Back
Top Bottom