Timeouts

Rudster, I never said to refresh the forums...

By the sounds of what happened, it doesn't sound like that'd help though.

Rudster, I never said to refresh the forums...

By the sounds of what happened, it doesn't sound like that'd help though.

you said format the HDD but all you can do is re install vB because there are other sites on the same HDD unless david has 5 or 6 HDD's in the server.

I agree with the general opinion here. Something needs to be done about this. This is not some minute server error that just randomly popped up. This has been going on for quite a while, and frankly it's getting very annoying. At least once a day I get a database error or a loading error or sometimes just a complete whitescreen. Sometimes I get the suck-tastic combination of BOTH! Just my luck...

Seriously though...the only reason why I would even stay here is because I love the community. The people here like Thelis, Arrizx, Celegorm and the oddities that happen here are just...well, awesome. If this forums did not have that, I wouldn't even give coming back here a second thought.

I agree with the general opinion here. Something needs to be done about this. This is not some minute server error that just randomly popped up. This has been going on for quite a while, and frankly it's getting very annoying. At least once a day I get a database error or a loading error or sometimes just a complete whitescreen. Sometimes I get the suck-tastic combination of BOTH! Just my luck...

Seriously though...the only reason why I would even stay here is because I love the community. The people here like Thelis, Arrizx, Celegorm and the oddities that happen here are just...well, awesome. If this forums did not have that, I wouldn't even give coming back here a second thought.

what bout me on the list of people you love lol :D

no but seriously .if this wasnt such a great community with so many friendly people then i would also be out of here .So the way i see it is once one person leaves everyone else is gonna follow .Only thing is whose patience is gonna wear out first if things arent sorted out

Afew months back i thought no we shouldnt bother david let him do his stuff but know i am fed up of waiting and actualy seriously think something needs doing even if david needs to get someone else to do it for him tbh i wouldnt think any less of him so loing as he got things fixed
cos i am sure there are other forums with the kind of vibe this place has

what bout me on the list of people you love lol :D
cos i am sure there are other forums with the kind of vibe this place has

As a side point, not the EVGA forums. The people there are meanies...

As for the people we like, you are very much liked by me muz. Actually I like almost all people on this forum, everyone is just so great. I cannot imagine life without CF. That is why something needs to be done, this forum is a highlight in our lives, and we would hate to lose it.

what's the go with the code in the right hand corner of the banner?..been like that since i joined. rather unprofessional imo.

As a side point, not the EVGA forums. The people there are meanies...

As for the people we like, you are very much liked by me muz. Actually I like almost all people on this forum, everyone is just so great. I cannot imagine life without CF. That is why something needs to be done, this forum is a highlight in our lives, and we would hate to lose it.

Omgi joined a random flash help forum a while back to get help with a flash thingy i was making and they just generaly abuse noobies over there even the mods .So i got majour revenge by waiting a few months made some helpfull posts then neg repped each member that had abused me one by one in the space of a month .No doubt i got a load of PM's saying stupid noobie and other random BS but i just told them you upset me but i didnt get mad i got even .

I pretty much like all the long standing members here too . I sometimes disagree with brookfield but he knows the score that we are fine realy and i dont hate him just the way he does stuff sometimes

You bided your time, and when the hour of revenge came, you struck. Like a cobra. On speed.

Back
Top Bottom