Car sound systems..

Haha, good luck with that, were you pissed?

Not at the point when I parked up the car, but yeah later, how shall I put this.....was a little bit tipsy.....and then saturday down the races........was a heavy session.......so the first time I really thought about it was yesterday.....

It will be fine, should be getting it tonight.........:D

Not at the point when I parked up the car, but yeah later, how shall I put this.....was a little bit tipsy.....and then saturday down the races........was a heavy session.......so the first time I really thought about it was yesterday.....

It will be fine, should be getting it tonight.........:D

Well good luck!

Meh, people are so stereotype about Moss Side, it's really not that bad, I box there, really not as bad as it's made out to be. People always say things like if you walk round on your own there you will get stabbed or something, that's not the case, it's really not that bad. On a personal note, i've got some boxing mates that live there, so less of the comments.

Meh, people are so stereotype about Moss Side, it's really not that bad, I box there, really not as bad as it's made out to be. People always say things like if you walk round on your own there you will get stabbed or something, that's not the case, it's really not that bad. On a personal note, i've got some boxing mates that live there, so less of the comments.

Dude i was only joking i didnt mean to offend anyone i actually live a few minutes from there . if i walked down my road for about 2 minutes i would be in moss side . I also used to live in moss side and it isn't that bad . Its just the media like to make it look that way ,they create stereotypes of everything .Thats what the great almighty media machine in this country does . If there was a murder in somewhere like Didsbury the media wouldnt make it as a big a thing.Mainly cos half the upper class white people that live in didsbury prolly make the news anyway .but when it happens in moss side its in the news for weeks and weeks . And actualy a lot of the trouble that happens there isnt caused by people that live there cos if you think about it people don't like to shit i their own gardens. Not literally but you get what i mean .I am sure there are more honest decent residents than the media would have you think

he will need it going to moss side lol .Hope you got the bullet proof vest and a coupla mp5's to hand lol

Also what car dya drive glasseye ?

Just a Volkswagon Polo

Dude i was only joking i didnt mean to offend anyone i actually live a few minutes from there . if i walked down my road for about 2 minutes i would be in moss side . I also used to live in moss side and it isn't that bad . Its just the media like to make it look that way ,they create stereotypes of everything .Thats what the great almighty media machine in this country does . If there was a murder in somewhere like Didsbury the media wouldnt make it as a big a thing.Mainly cos half the upper class white people that live in didsbury prolly make the news anyway .but when it happens in moss side its in the news for weeks and weeks . And actualy a lot of the trouble that happens there isnt caused by people that live there cos if you think about it people don't like to shit i their own gardens. Not literally but you get what i mean .I am sure there are more honest decent residents than the media would have you think

I agree with that, I go to the gym in moss side, used to live there up to about 6 months ago....never had any problems....

In fact I love going there, some few lil pubs which are great to drink in, some good dub sounds, and people are just great.

A quick update, found the car all in one piece.....and it started with a little jump start, seems to be running ok now but am gonna get a new battery for it tomorrow

Well thank god for that. Just took mine for a spin and it wouldn't start.. really shit it at first but its because it's low on petrol.

Filled it up, took some mates for a cruise, half a tank now, lol.

Back on topic, please?

Back
Top Bottom