OMG, OMG, look at this!!!! Minority Report in real life...the future of computing!1!

It's change too quickly for me. I'd rather go slower. You just know some rich-ass punk down the street will get one and show it off you you someday... sigh.

This thread prooves that no one looks at the other sections of the forum above the Hardware and Software section...
Lol, yeah. There was a thread on this like 2 weeks ago...

That's why I use the new posts button, very convenient.

Microsoft Surface eh? I should have a chance to view it tommorow. I'll let you nkow my opinions then.

This technology is not limited to just flat table surfaces, but can also be used on walls or any flat panel---including flat screen monitors too. It's based to similar technology as the touchscreens we have now for the tablet PCs.

I just want to see how thin we can get this thing. Perhaps try to embed everything into something as thin as glass. That will be something. Oh wait, the video shows that already, lol. Great stuff. Can't wait to get it in the future. You all know we're headed that route. 5-10 years from now, we could probably see that on home computing.

what are you talking about?? are you talking about the cool sreens in that movie. i belive that is what microsoft surface will be able to do...:)

Comparing it to Minority Report is actually somewhat inaccurate.

Anyone remember The Island? Ewan MacGregor and Scarlett Johanssen?

The part where he goes into the doctor or supervisor's office and he uses this pyramid shaped thing to manipulate things on the table. Well that was one of the prototypes of the Microsoft Surface. It was requested to be used in that movie.

OMG, YESSSSS, I rememver that!!! The Island is also on top of my favorite movies of all time!!!!!!!! I have it on DVD. So good.

Back
Top Bottom