What Are You Currently Listening to?

Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
Great!! the original Beatles version?, did you know that the title may have been used to mock the authorities about the fact that they used LSD, the rumour could be true, as I believe one or two of the group spent a short time behind bars.

Aww, *hug*

Which reminds me, we need to catch up sometime, it's been too long. :)

Shadows Fall - Redemption (from their new album Threads of Life; brilliant considering they really lost it with their last album, Fallout From The War)

Hell, yes we do Mr =P Been fooking too long!!I've left you 2 msg's on msn(once about asking how download was and another - -), one of them was a metal site(videos) it was'nt that great of a site but it was okay lol..

Thanks for the virtual hug =^) *Hugs tighter back lol*
That reply put a smile on my face lol :D

Thought you did'nt like Shadows Fall? (can't remember the band will search and reply again soon)
:eek: Are they a 'christian metal' 'band' ?:x
(lol)

Im currently listeing to Chimaira - Jade (<3)
Pure fooking metal(ok not continued metal, got some noise biz going on in part of) 13.57, long, wicked band, wicked song, wicked songss, wording cannot describe it all.
Satyricon will be again next=P
note;i don't just listen to Satyricon when im peev..p.. off, it just helps, can i get a aaaaaaaaaaaaaaameeennnnnnnnnnn lol

Good job UK has gone,he'd have called you a perv like he did me, what a twisted mind that guy had.
...What has that got to do with the price of milk?
Haha, perv? Slayer is def' not:rolleyes:

Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
Sweet

Melbourne Storm kicking Newcastle Knights behinds in the NRL

Haha go Melb, you got foxtel you lucky bugger?! :eek:

had trouble posting
So now;
Options - Chimaira <3 THEN Satyricon lol

Ok, I am listening to:

Icky Thump- White Stripes
Tambourine- Eve
Brianstorm- Arctic Monkeys
Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga- Spoon (the entire album)

Back
Top Bottom