Transformers

That's the thing about the diehard movies, is that ther're always packed with action. I hate a movie that takes like forever to get to the good parts.

I haven't seen Die Hard yet, but indeed it's action packed and I loved every Die Hard series so far. I'm glad they brought back Bruce Willis. It's just not the same if he's not in it.

That movie was so..........................:

SICK!:)
I loved that movie.For me,that movie was better than Spider Boy 3.Darn spidey put 3 villains in such short time,not to mention the easy death of venom.:rolleyes:

On other news,Transformer kept your attention,if wasn't the girl you were looking at,it was the action.

Watch it.:D

Yeah. He's been in all of the Die Hard movies. Shame he's getting old now.

true that, I can still see him making movies...just not so action packed though. he's old but can still play the part.

I like the fact he's one very good actor.. :p

Well, needless to say------I watched Transformers, again!! Yeah, but I didn't pay for it. A friend of mine hasn't seen it yet because he's so busy working. Today he called me up and said if I want to go see it. I told him I've seen it like 10,000,000 times already but he insisted on paying for me and such.

So of course, I went. OMG, it was just like watching it for the first time. It was a fun day because of that. Don't you just love Transformers? Damnit?

I wanna go watch it again. I can't wait for the DVD release. I bet I'll watch it over and over when it does come out. :p

Back
Top Bottom