Making Friends.

WindowsXP

In Runtime
Can you guys give me some tips on how to make friends. Besides just talking to people. Its harder than that ! I have trouble making friends that aren't messed up LOL. Plus I don't like to have to look stupid just to be friends. Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

make friends in class . its the best excuse to get to speak to people .Dont be shy just like ask them how they are .then comment on anything in general.the weather is usualy a good one or a big news headline
.At first it may seem hard but after a while you will get the hang of it .
When talking to people dont just talk about yourself ask them about themselves.maybe a little compliment but not too much you dont wanna look like an ass licker .Also dont bullshit people or boast about stuff you have cos people will think you are a jerk

no problems .Also does your school have clubs. if so just pop along to one that interests you and make friends there

Well my school has a chess club. Ill be joining that. Chess is fun ! Plus there should be normal people there.

Well my school has a chess club. Ill be joining that. Chess is fun ! Plus there should be normal people there.

yeah chess can be fun .i never play a serious game tho mainly cos it can take ages to play a proper game

Dude, share intrests. Talk to people about computers! Just talk alot to people... they will talk back.
I once became friends with a dude that knew about computers... I was in the computer lab, and I go, "these computers suck" and he goes, "I know man, they're like 256 ram and 10 gb hard drives." so eventually we found out that we both know alot about computers, and became computer lab buddies.

Back
Top Bottom