Wat Happened To My Hamster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive had something happen like this. 2 times. one time it went to nothing the other it went to the linux penguin. didnt have any problems switching them back

i didnt know mods had the power to change peoples avatars. i learnt something new :)
maybe fred and muz's female hamster can get together :D

But then we will be overrun with hamsters .Ha also my hamster didnt go cos last time he dissaperered i beat him and told him never to leave the kage again lol .

Haha I thought you meant in real life as well.

I remember when I had a hamster it escaped once, I found it in my shoe the next morning when I was leaving for school :p

Haha I thought you meant in real life as well.

I remember when I had a hamster it escaped once, I found it in my shoe the next morning when I was leaving for school :p
I remember when i was looking after my cousins rat and i put my school jumper on top of the kage and next morning it had chewed my jumper to bits

A pet rat??? Yuck...at least get a cute mouse! My friend does an internship at Roswell, he does various tests on mice, it's pretty neat.

think it was a rat or a hamster or a mouse . one of them liil rodent type animals you keep in kages not my pet , not my problem . I know the dog eyed it up a few times and was like yum yum .I did consider feeding it to the jaws at one time lol . About 60 seconds after my jumper got chewed lol

Back
Top Bottom