Gallery: Favorite Weapon

the f-22 is indeed an actual weapon as stated by wikipedia and i quote
"A weapon is an instrument of any kind, (as a club, knife, or gun) used to injure, defeat, kill, or destroy, or in warfare or combat to attack and overcome an enemy."
there for the f-22 and the abrams tank are both weapons
further more the f-22 is not just a stealth bomber
it is also a stealth fighter plane
meaning that i can attack enemy aircraft without their knowledge that they are even being followed until the lock- on alarm sounds or its to late
it has 2 internal bays that each house 2 sidewinder missle and it also has a 20 mm cannon
it can dog fight and drop munitions as well
talk about a bird of prey

The F-22's main role is air superiority, but it can change it's payload to ground attack roles. The US Air Force has other aircraft for ground attack roles, so you really don't see the Raptor play much of a role other than air superiority.

It's a beautiful and deadly plane, shame it costs about $120 million USD per plane.

haha, well, all i know is the F-22 is currently the best of the best. at least that the general public knows about. the new F-35 JSF is a pretty awesome plane, but it still has a long way to go before it is accepted as much as F-22s, F/A-18s, F-16s, F-15s... and so on... the F-22 is my favorite modern-era fighter jet.

my favorite from WWII, you might ask?
P-51_WV_ANG.jpeg

the P-51D Mustang... :) and that one there is one from my states air national guard.. :) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P-51D

amen, there, celegorm... i like the older planes better than the newer ones, but according to most countries air forces, they are piles of scrap metal. terrible world we live in.

the older planes were cheaper and easier to build and maintain. spend 300 million on an all-in one or spend the same amount on a fleet that can destroy a whole country? this is without nukes, btw

Haha, the Tsar Bomba was indeed powerful, but it's far to impractical to be used in actual warfare. It's expensive and very, very heavy. The Soviet Union tested it mainly to show off their WMD prowess during the Cold War era. More of a show rather than something they would actually use if war actually escalated between the two superpowers.

Ya, thats my gun firing in the background, I recorded it with my microphone lol

Back
Top Bottom