Car sound systems..

joxley1990

Golden Master
Ok, so I've got a car now! Peugeot 306, 1.4Ltr. All nice, but the sound system is so crap.

I don't know too much about car sound systems, and If I walk into a shop like "Yeah I don't know much, what do I need" they will rip me off.

So, I want it to be nice and loud, nice and bassy. ATM, it's crap, but do I have to replace all the speakers, or just the control unit, and are there standard sizes for speakers :S

Arrghh..
James

I can fill you in on some of the basics of what kind of system to go with, but depending apon how much your budget is....

is going to play a big factor in it... I'm sure ArrizX can direct you on the right path for your new sound system.

Usually, the car radios should be removed and installed with a new one. All you should care is the size of it, so it would fit in correctly. Speakers are just a thing. If they can't put a better sound, then you'll need new speakers.

also a good EQ will make a big difference as long as it is grounded correctly.

speakers will definely make all the difference in the world, and if you go with an amp and subs. it's good to go with name brands that are good.

I can fill you in on some of the basics of what kind of system to go with, but depending apon how much your budget is....

is going to play a big factor in it... I'm sure ArrizX can direct you on the right path for your new sound system.

Up to £300 maybe..

If you go down to the ICE shop in chorlton opposite the bus station go there. I got mine from there and they install it as well, they didn't rip me off when I was there............

Now I just need to find where I put my car on friday night, because its somewhere in moss side and I can't remember where I left it.....

If you go down to the ICE shop in chorlton opposite the bus station go there. I got mine from there and they install it as well, they didn't rip me off when I was there............

Now I just need to find where I put my car on friday night, because its somewhere in moss side and I can't remember where I left it.....

well wherever you left it in mos side it will be somewhere else now lol . :D

if i were you i would get m class speakers or better.they don't get runied when you turn it wayyyyy up!also a nicee touch screen would be good i got a 7 inch touch screen mp3 dvd player its awesome!!!it cost alot more then 300 euros though.But on a buget you can get a nice mp3 player cheaply that you can get a adapter for and hook up your ipod or w/e you have.also a 4 way amp for the speakers to push your mids and highs.look around for a buget one!then of course you will need new speakers.if you get a amp you will have to get amp wire they sell it in diff gauges depending on the size of your amp.i find it cheaper to buy online then at shops or if you own a business or knows someone who does i can give you a website that you can buy it all wholesale.

Haha, good luck with that, were you pissed?

Back
Top Bottom