Help Im depressed.

wow ..a depressed moody teenager..what's the world coming too.
You got negative rep because you shouldn't talk to people like that... you do not know what depression is like. Stay away. Also, I did not receive your rep. You are at the newbie level and therefore can not give rep.

You live and learn. Try not to have such a bad attitude towards peoples problems... you have had problems too in your life. If I see your attitude get better, be sure that I will get your rep back up.

Realize that there is other people who have it worse than you, I know this might sound harsh but when I am depressed I think about that. Sometimes I feel like I am going nowhere in life, working a dead end job with no place to accel. Just keep your head up and realise that there is people who love you and who will be there for you, they may not show it all the time but they do.

Realize that there is other people who have it worse than you, I know this might sound harsh but when I am depressed I think about that. Sometimes I feel like I am going nowhere in life, working a dead end job with no place to accel. Just keep your head up and realise that there is people who love you and who will be there for you, they may not show it all the time but they do.
Very good advice... this is alot of what I heard when I went through depression.

Yes i know its a hard thing to cope up with, but u can live with ur aunt or grandmother you know

i get depressed, but not long term like this. just do things you enjoy, get out the house and do stuff. my parents annoy me a lot but if i keep out their way and do stuff out of the house then its not so bad when i come in as im happy from the day ive had, and i dont really listen to them if they come out with any bs. as long as you dont feel sorry for yourself and you stay strong it will be ok in the end.

I get depressed often. My depression usually has to do with my parents. There are stages. When I first moved in with them after living with my step dad for so long it was hard. I was depressed for about a year. Not because I couldn't see my step dad. He is a jerk. But because my parents are harsh as hell.

I am going into a weird thing I have where I don't enjoy anything anymore. All of the entertainment in the world won't bring me out of it. Someone just tell me what I should do. My parents are always complaining about me.

I think they are just old and hate it that I'm still young. They won't let you have peace. Its constant random rage outbreaks. If I'm doing something and they start yelling it paralyzes me. I go into a state of boredom followed by rusty depression. I hope to move out in a few years when I'm 18.

Any suggestions ? I jump when they enter my room. Im losing it lately. O and talking to them is out of the question. Ive tried many times. And Ive tried ignoring them which is hard to do.

If you need someone to talk to, my MSN and AIM are in my profile :)

I'm not a trained councilor, however an extreme number of people I know have went thru similar stuff with their parents.

I get depressed often. My depression usually has to do with my parents. There are stages. When I first moved in with them after living with my step dad for so long it was hard. I was depressed for about a year. Not because I couldn't see my step dad. He is a jerk. But because my parents are harsh as hell.

I am going into a weird thing I have where I don't enjoy anything anymore. All of the entertainment in the world won't bring me out of it. Someone just tell me what I should do. My parents are always complaining about me.

I think they are just old and hate it that I'm still young. They won't let you have peace. Its constant random rage outbreaks. If I'm doing something and they start yelling it paralyzes me. I go into a state of boredom followed by rusty depression. I hope to move out in a few years when I'm 18.

Any suggestions ? I jump when they enter my room. Im losing it lately. O and talking to them is out of the question. Ive tried many times. And Ive tried ignoring them which is hard to do.

you have a PM..

but please let it be FYEO

(FOR YOUR EYES ONLY)

I don't think this is the best place to come if you're depressed. I'd call a hotline or talk to your doctor or someone else if you're feeling depressed.

nah. people always suggest that but i think talking to your friends is better, not some sweaty doctor in a small room, but we all do things differently

well this is really the first step to recovery.
U admitted that u are depressed and u are asking for help
The next step is to solve this problem with either confrontation at the right time or just not giving in to wat your parents are doing. But wat ever u do dont think the world is out to get u these are just 2 people in your life, Yes they are important people but u have to look at the world and see there are ppl out there for u that will care for u. Just remember that u are not alone in this problem and u can get help u just have to want it.

Back
Top Bottom