Friday the 13th.....Ooer!

it was pretty much normal, but no one could drive. It was really funny to watch all the superstitious people going like 40 on the highway, and the crazy drivers cut everyone off, and almost cause accidents...

Friday the 13th is considered a 'lucky day' in some countries.

it's never bothered me, other when i worked in bars as i swear ever freak and his nutter of a friend would go out on the town.

this friday was just fireworks and a huge party all over paris, quite enjoyable.

Le Mouton

Lets see, friday what happened, my car broke down, half an hour before I was meant to be meeting this girl for a night out...........

So I decided to leave the car where it was and deal with it today, which was a bad idea, as I didn't make a note of where I left it........Now I can't find it, so I am just hoping its in one piece when I get to it, eventually.......

Well, my friends and I went on the tower of terror 4 times, and the rockin roller coaster 10 times, and went to a dance, and it was all successful to me. Even tho I cant dance, lol.

Lol, you don't really need to know how to dance these days. Grinding and slowdancing is all you really need to know, and that's easy.

Funny story...my mom works with one of my friend's moms. There was a dance, and the next day my mom is like so...did you do the grind with _____?? I wanted to die, lol. Apparently my friend explained to her mom what grinding is, and her mom passed it on.

Lets see, friday what happened, my car broke down, half an hour before I was meant to be meeting this girl for a night out...........

So I decided to leave the car where it was and deal with it today, which was a bad idea, as I didn't make a note of where I left it........Now I can't find it, so I am just hoping its in one piece when I get to it, eventually.......
Good grief!, have you found it yet??

Back
Top Bottom