David Beckham?

Oh, yeah, then I wouldn't know.

I am on AIM. Just don't feel like IM'ing anyone. Not in a good mood.

I always have my on, but blocked from everyone for that reason too. There are days I just don't want to deal with other people. Chatting is hard work, whew. It keeps you nailed to your seat which I don't like. At least on the forums, you can get up anytime you want, lol. Like now, I'm watching "Black Sheep" on my bed watching Chris Farley and David Spade. Sooo funnyyy....

Lol, I saw that movie too. It was great! Best quote of the movie:

Experience: You're a tree.
Henry: I'm not a tree. I'm a f**king sheep!

Oh man, just a big bowl of mint and chocolate chip ice cream. I don't think I'm at that part yet. I've been watching old movies all day on TV. Comedy Central and FX had a bunch of good ones. TNT has Minority Report on, but it's too confusing for me to jump into it now because it's like half way through. I've seen it once before and I love that movie. I hope there's an encore later on so I can stay up to watch it.

Well its not him that's makin a big deal of himself, its the community and the papparzzi <---is that spelt correct?

I live in the UK, & I'm fed up to the back teeth I can't go anywhere on TV without it's Beckham, Beckham, bloody Beckham!!!, it's a wonder that his going to America doesn't grab the newspaper headlines over something of real interest like world affairs!!!:mad: :mad:

Back
Top Bottom