LimeWire Question.

Thankfully there's millions of people that just don't care!

Yes, and I'm one of them, hehe!!!! I could care less what's legal or what's illegal. Every single software that I own now are all free downloads. All with the exception of Windows Vista and Microsoft Office 2007 of course. It's hard to get a legit download with Microsoft products without spyware and viruses. I do have downloaded copy of Visio and Frontpage though.....

check out a program called frostwire. It looks almost identical to limewire except they reworked a lot of the code so it runs a lot better and you don't see as much spam with it. I've been using it for a while now and have yet to have a problem downloading anything.

Dude you guys help me out here. Im just trieng to find out If LimeWire songs take up a lot of space.

dont be so inpatient. only 9min. had passed since you started the thread. some threads get quick responses other dont. some dont get any at all:rolleyes:

Yes, and I'm one of them, hehe!!!! I could care less what's legal or what's illegal. Every single software that I own now are all free downloads. All with the exception of Windows Vista and Microsoft Office 2007 of course. It's hard to get a legit download with Microsoft products without spyware and viruses. I do have downloaded copy of Visio and Frontpage though.....
it aint hard. im running vista now... a special version :)

i like limewire, it sucks when you get all the viruses and stuff in searches but if you ignore them its great for songs. anything else is for torrents

Limewire is a good program IF you have good virus protection, and know what you're doing when downloading files. If you don't, it could seriously mess up your PC.

Also, don't bump a thread after 9 minutes. That kind of thing doesn't go over well here, and you'll be even less likely to get a response. As someone else said, it's not an instant messenger.

Back
Top Bottom