David Beckham?

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Residing in southern California, his name pops up everywhere. I know that he's going to be playing for the LA Galaxy soccer team, but what's the hype that surrounds him?!?!? Is he like the Michael Jordan of soccer or something like that? Everyone's making him sound like a big shot celebrity or something....

well im from uk and i dont know whats was so great about him.

but for some reason he is just a huge star i mean wherever he goes he has crowds of people.

could be because he was 1 of the biggest football (SOCCER) names in the uk
maybe coz hes going out wiv a spicegirl ?
maybe because he dresses like a woman
maybe coz he played for man utd

i dunno but woteva it is people just seem to love him and maybe coz according to my girlfriend u just dont get many good looking footballers with alot of talent ?

i dunno

In the uk he is one of the biggest celebrities for some reason. People are too obsessed with soccer here

He was a good football player(soccer) here in the UK and a good international player too, he is married to one of the spice girls Victoria Beckham so there a celebrity alright and a nice couple at that, they do lots for children's Charity's and David Beckham is a huge icon LA GALAXY'S shirts sales and extras will now go through the roof.

Pie = Underrated.

As for David Beckham, I do not think he is a great soccer player. He is very good, but there are loads better. I think all the publicity is from his marriage, and from the way magazines, etc portray him.

David Beckham is overrated. His soccer skills are very good though. He isn't the best, but he's among the top elite soccer players in the world. I agree with Thelis though. Most of the publicity he gets is because he's married to a Spice Girl. :rolleyes:

For a reunion tour. Not sure if they're coming back for an actual album though.

Haha, what the heck are they going to sing about?

Facelifts Facelifts Facelifts
Lipo Lipo Lipo
PLAAAAAAAAAAAASTIC Surgery.

Chorus line right there.

Back
Top Bottom