What OS do you use currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment I'm using 3 different OS.

I'm using Windows XP pro for my personal use (gaming, graphic desing, and web design) and also for business use (office applications, emails, internet browsing)

I'm using Windows Vista for some of my clients most for home use. They love new graphic design and security of new Vista.

And im using Linux (suse, red hat and fedora) for my business needs like my company servers (file server, web server, database server, security gateway server, print servers, application servers)

For this 3 I realy love Windows XP over Vista. Im not a big fan of nice looking OS but the system preformance. And Vista is a bit to resource taking OS. :mad:

I also love Linux distributions becouse its stabile, secured, and free :D

Well I have used Windows Vista from day of release and hardly had any problems with it :) I would not like to go backwards to XP. I play many online games and all run sweet :)
Cheers
mrix

@ ArrizX, those cracks usually only work on a few installations before they don't work anymore. Just a way Softie is trying to make a step towards stiffer anti-piracy.

i use dual boot os windows xp pro(not a hacked one) and Ubuntu 7.04(got it a few days ago to play a game that windows didnt run*weird corruption*)
i used to run vista it looked nice but it i didnt like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom