Finally Got My Car!

I the mileage readout is stored in memory even when the car is turned off. Like mine, it just accumulates the data and calculates them every time I drive it. When I first got it, it was at around 16mpg or something like that. Maybe it was 14. Now that I've owned this car for a few months now, it's at a more practical 30mpg. On your next oil change service, check the mpg readout again. By that time, it should be nomal. If not, get that checked along with your oil change service. The check should be a covered under warranty. I personally don't feel this feature is that important, but it's the fact that it is working or not that bugs me.

I also have this digital meter display that shows how much mpg if fluctuates while driving. That is a cool feature to look at. When I floor it, you can see the bar go down. Under normal driving, it flucutates a little but maintains an accurate readout.

That would make you worse than her, she might well have been in a bad mood, but that'd been no excuse for road rage, for "taking her off the road" is just that, also, the guy driving the truck you might have been in could have killed her, did you think of that??, the cops come down heavy on road ragers. lol.
He was joking...
I also have this digital meter display that shows how much mpg if fluctuates while driving. That is a cool feature to look at. When I floor it, you can see the bar go down. Under normal driving, it flucutates a little but maintains an accurate readout.
Yeah, my friend's Lexus has that. It's pretty neat.

I the mileage readout is stored in memory even when the car is turned off. Like mine, it just accumulates the data and calculates them every time I drive it.
I have this digital meter display that shows how much mpg if fluctuates while driving. That is a cool feature to look at. When I floor it, you can see the bar go down. Under normal driving, it flucutates a little but maintains an accurate readout.
I have all this too, it's brilliant, I also have sensors that continually monitor tyre pressures & blink an alarm when they get too low, also every time I turn on the ignition, the key code changes, there are around a hundred codes,

On my car, if I hold down the Unarm/Unlock button on my transponder, all the windows comes down and the trunk pops open. Wierd how it does that, but my friend thought it was going to transform into an robot or something :p. "Autobots, transform and roll out".

The tire pressure sensors are ok. but they're usually located behind the valve stems. If you go over a pothole reallly hard, you can actually break that sensor and the light will go off all the time. They're expensive to replace too.

That would make you worse than her, she might well have been in a bad mood, but that'd been no excuse for road rage, for "taking her off the road" is just that, also, the guy driving the truck you might have been in could have killed her, did you think of that??, the cops come down heavy on road ragers. lol.

Yeah man I was just joking you think I would wanna kill someone over that?

I was just making a lil joke thats all..:eek:

On my car, if I hold down the Unarm/Unlock button on my transponder, all the windows comes down and the trunk pops open.
That's insane, I would love to see a car do that... Can you get a video of that in action? :)

a relative of mine bought himself a top-of-the-range Subaru, we're talking mega bucks here!!, he drove it out of the showroom, on to the motorway, really wound it up to around 90, ignored the beeps & flashes on the hud screen, the adrenaline was flowing, the engine suddenly seized, it rolled it three times ending upside down on the barrier, if it wasn't for the superb occupant protection that they have he'd have died.
The same thing (sort of) happened to my cousin... After driving a Toyota Tercel for 2 years, he finally felt ready to buy a new car... He went with a Subaru WRX. I was with him, I remember waiting so impaitently for the charges to run through... but when he finally had the key, we sped right out of the lot, and did like 90MPH on the highway... we challenged like 3 guys in RICEd Civics, and somehow the car didn't fail although it did start flashing the check engine light. For some reason, when in 5th gear going about 85-90 MPH, he dropped down to 1st gear and the transmission exploded. Luckily, he didn't lose control of the wheel, the car just locked up and we were spinning allover the highway and I remember thinking the car would flip... I was scared s***less.

The tire pressure sensors are ok. but they're usually located behind the valve stems. If you go over a pothole reallly hard, you can actually break that sensor and the light will go off all the time. They're expensive to replace too.
As I understand it, on my Merc, the pressure sensors are so situated, that this can't happen.

That's insane, I would love to see a car do that... Can you get a video of that in action?

I'll see if I can do it when I get the chance. Even the moonroof opens, lol. I just don't know where to upload the video to. I have to keep holding down the unlock button the whole time while it does that.

just got this for like $5 from autozone..Honestly its alright, not bad..although it gets tiring pressing the spray button, requires like 5 sprays a tires..Not bad though..

1739_1.JPG

It's all right. I just don't like using anything like that on my car. It's rumored that once you use it, you have to keep using it. Otherwise, it will start to split or crack. Don't know if this is true or not but I don't want to risk it.

Back
Top Bottom