Most Powerfull Anti-Virus programs.

WindowsXP

In Runtime
What are some Powerfull Anti-Virus programs. I don't care if they are system hogs because my computer has only five programs installed.

What is a good top of the line Anti-Virus that removes everything it detects ? And does it have a free trial ? Please Help if you know. :)

By the way Im talking POWER here. If it slows down my computer to a crawl then fine. As long as it removes Viruses !

You only want one antivirus program installed at a time. If you have multiple, they will conflict and not function properly.

I know I just meant that if there are any more insanely good ones then list them. But I'm guessing since you recommended Nod32 it is the best of the best. I have a question though. Do you have to keep renewing your subscription every years ? That's hella expensive.

But still Im looking for the best of the best of the best SIR !

I second NOD, and yes you do have to pay yearly, but you get what you pay for. There is ways around it, but you dont end up with the full version that way.

I second NOD, and yes you do have to pay yearly, but you get what you pay for. There is ways around it, but you dont end up with the full version that way.
Yes you do. The trial version is full featured, and that's what you get. So you still get updates and everything, just instead, the 30 day trial lasts 40,000 years :p

The only thing you're really missing out on is customer support.

Back
Top Bottom