Friday the 13th.....Ooer!

Friday the 13th don't bother me much, haha some of the folks around here are pretty superstitious and stuff (especially the older people). I've found out that country people are alot more superstitious than city people! personally I don't think theres anything to stuff like Friday the 13th or omens etc....but then again I'm not about to go out and walk under ladders, open umbrellas in the house to try to disprove it or anything:p

Hmm... I didn't even realize yesterday was Friday the 13th but it explains what happened. We went for a fairly long trip in the car and thundershowers magically started when we got there and stopped the second we got home, plus I swore we were gonna hydroplane the entire way.

I had a bad feeling about Friday 13th, both because of all the superstitions around it which I choose to believe or disbelieve at my leisure and the fact that AP scores arrived in my mail box that afternoon, I got fives on all the subjects I took though so I'm fairly pleased :D. (APs are forms of standardized testing for college level courses offered in American high schools for those who may be confused).

You know whats creepy? I was never a beleiver of friday the 13th, but last night while i was walking my dog (it was dark) my dog almost got ownd by a black cat... weird?

im not very superstitious being that at work i walk under ladders all the time :p but sometimes weird shit happens to me, like something will make me stop or something and if i hadn't stopped something would either have fallen on me or hit me in some sort of way.

Hmmm, glad that I started this thread now, plenty for & against, good calm discussions, no arguments, this is a shining example of how all forums should be!
good.gif

Back
Top Bottom