Hey all, I'm new here.

Welcome To Computer Forums, Enjoy your stay..

So, computers are a big part of your life...??

That's cool, I love computers !!

hahah ya, i work for an IT department at a mortgage company, im studying computer science in college, and my hobbies involve computers, web design, and electronics haha. i can't get enough. Id love to learn more. If anyone can share any ideas and such that would be cool! my website is www.netbluefox.com. i know it sucks now but im working on it. I'm also a hardware fanatic haha and i love upgrading and building computers.

dont make the website so dark makes the site look like a warez site. what i like right now is the new vista website themes :)
Welcome to CF! guess im a little late but oh well!

Welcome. You are now a part of the most prestigious and venerable society of computer geniuses, gurus, and spammers. Here you will learn things that will transform your mind. We will teach you to brew fame, bottle glory... and even... put a stopper in death.

So welcome to the cult.... ahem... I mean community.

Welcome to the forums, I gave you some rep to motivate you to become a great member on the forums. I hope you stick around here for a long time, come and go posters suck.

Great PC you got there, don't bother overclocking that, It's a really cheap processor, I suggest you sell it and get like a 4200 + and overclock that. That proc. Is bottlenecking your PC; do something quick.

Back
Top Bottom