Pocket Bikes

Last year a chav was doing a runner on the police on one of them, he got away too cause he want past bollards, was fun to watch :p
Fun?, he could have killed someone, an old lady was knocked down in Chichester by a 15 year old boy on one, she spent 3 weeks in hospital & now can't walk, he did 10 days community work, oh yeah, great fun.

Yeah, it's too bad those are banned.. But like you said if it were on private land, i don't see what the problem would be.

I say let them be used on private land only...:cool:

Yeah, it's too bad those are banned.. But like you said if it were on private land, i don't see what the problem would be.

i havent got aq problem if they are used on private land at the moment that is the law in the uk they are ok as long as they are used on private land but some retarded individuals decide to ride them in the street .thats when they get crushed

yeah, I could see that happening on those little things..Well I'm glad for you guy's that they did'nt bann them all together..;)

Yeah, they are illegal for street use but legal to own. I guess if you were smart, you would go find an empty parking lot or something... Just make sure you ask the owner of the lot. Or, you can come to my driveway... which is really a little private street, its about a 200 foot stretch and I set up those cheap plastic ramps and jump them on my bike (not a gas bike its a regular BMX bicycle) and I don't have to worry about traffic.

sSome retarded individuals decide to ride them in the street .thats when they get crushed
Yeah mate, crushed like the old lady in my previous post, by the way I only heard the other day that she died in hospital the day she was due to go home to a party organised by her daughter & three grand daughters there was an inquest of course but there was no explanation for her sudden death, her injuries were healing well, no hospital bugs, a friend who visited her daily saw a change in her, she looked like "she'd lost the will to live" she said, the b*st*rd who'd killed, no, murdered her, did his short spell of community service & was free:mad: :mad:

Back
Top Bottom