New car!!

You've got him all wrong, but I'm tired of your "jokes", so say what you like, I'm not going along with it any more, I get the notion I'm being pwned, 'bye!

haha, Dude lighten up man I was just goshing ya...

Remember the PM i sent to you about having your sense of humor back :s

it's all good !!

Nah, I'm not a fan of small cars really ;)

I kinda figured that, I was just kiddin about all that and all..

it is a nice car.. :cool:

I think Brook was taken me too seriously...It's all good.

an' I'm tuggin me forelock to ya
You're tugging your forelock?

I hope that doesnt mean what I think it does...

Anyway, looks like a nice car. Looks very clean for a used car. I could see David someday driving a nice luxury sedan... maybe like a Lexus LS or something.

A Lexus LS600h. the "H" stands for hybrid, which would be a considerable plus in David's area of high fuel costs. This is the long wheelbase version...

Unfortunately not :)
If I had the choice between a left hand one and a right hand one I'd definately go for the left. I don't know why we have to be different and to have the stearing wheel on the left makes much more sense to me. I'll have to get a US import next time!

i think i know the logic behind that. if you ever veer into the other lane your other end of the car(not you) is closet to the oncoming traffic. IMO the driver seat on the right side makes more sense.

i still chuckle when i see cars like that :) looks so forigen <<firefox's spellcheck sucks

nice man..can't go wrong with a nissan ahaa..I think over here thats a maxima, 2003 model maxima..since we dont have that car name running here, but they look similar..

almost identical to your car..

maxima.jpg

nice man..can't go wrong with a nissan ahaa..I think over here thats a maxima, 2003 model maxima..since we dont have that car name running here, but they look similar..

almost identical to your car..

maxima.jpg

You're tugging your forelock?

I hope that doesnt mean what I think it does...

Anyway, looks like a nice car. Looks very clean for a used car. I could see David someday driving a nice luxury sedan... maybe like a Lexus LS or something.

A Lexus LS600h. the "H" stands for hybrid, which would be a considerable plus in David's area of high fuel costs. This is the long wheelbase version...

OMG!!!!! That is the top of the line Lexus. GOod luck financing that sucker. That thing has parallel assist feature where it helps you park by itself. I've seen this in a live demo at the Lexus dealer here. They were offering that car to me but it was way too much.

One of the nicest Lexus I've evern seen and the HP to match. But I'm eyeballing the new IS-F. Looks a lot like the IS that I have, but with a bigger motor. It's coming out late this year as an 08 model:

lexus-is-f016-600.JPG

isf1.jpg

Ok, those tips are fugly and doesn't do it for me.

at first I was like wtf, some dude put the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car. :D
Then I remembered how weird the brits are and everything was back to normal again. :p

But it's a nice car, I wouldn't mind having a car like that.

Haha, me too. I looked at the picture and was like "Wait a sec, something's wrong here" lol

Nice car looks very comfortable. Streets seem so narrow over there looks like any car would be hard to drive.

^^^^That's pretty neat how you got a tank pict in your sig. What code is that? Or what is it called that allows you to do that?

IMO The driver's seat on the right side makes more sense.
May I point out that;

Left-hand drive vehicles make sense in areas where you drive on the right.

Right-hand drive vehicles make sense in areas where you drive on the left.

And just to add some humour;

Army tanks can drive on whichever side they want!!!

Back
Top Bottom