New Case Temps

ssc456

Fully Optimized
right heres how it is. i just bought a new case which has 3 case fans on it.

2 side 1's blowing in and the rear blowing out and my temp's are running at like 53 - 56 'C but heres the problem my CPU fan is only running at 1500Rpm

where as befor when i only had 1 case fane my temp's would be like 49'C but my CPU fan ran at like 3300Rpm ?

and TBH whiles its running at 56'C i can feel my comp lagging where as before it was fine ?

is there any program that will allo you to manually turn up the speed of your CPU fan ?

if so could you please tell me how ? thanks guys

Did u try Speedfan?
And shouldn't your new case have the option of changing speed for the fans? whats the case model?

yh i tried speedfan but all fans are set at 100% and still only runnign at 1500Rpm ?

maybe im not using it right can u please tell me how

I guess ur case hasnt got the speed control has it? Change the speed in CPU BIOS
Whats the case model? and give some specs about ur comp pls

Did you plug the cpu fan back into the cpu fan port on the motherboard .

yh i plugged it back into the cpu fan bit coz there are only 2 - 3 pin fan connectors on my mobo and the other is way ova the other side of the mobo.

my specs are

Pentium D 915
2 Gb 533 Mhz RAM think its by corsair
Asus P5vd2-mx Motherboard
7300Le graphics card

and im a little ashamed ot say my case in not name branded its ebuyer extra value heres the link http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/105235

and how do i turn the fan speed up in the bios ?

yh i know its a good case i bought 1 previously for my G/F's brothers comp

but i thought people in here would look down on it coz its now named

and im just checking out that link now.

i guess the easiest way is just to flash my bios with the newest stable version and just fiddle lol

Back
Top Bottom