My pot smoking friend !

There is 5x as much tar in a joint as a cigarette.

Marijuana is not physically addictive.

Marijuana can lead to psychosis in those with a predisposition to it.

Lol, I can assure you there isant. My Mum, being a doctor, has given me the weed talk many a time, and test results prove that cigarette's are alot worse on your lungs, providing you don't smoke obscene amounts on weed.

Ok....Marijuana is not addictive. It will be if you take it a lot. After a month you will be addicted. Not spontaneously like coke or heroin. If marijuana is a gateway drug then why is it legal in amsterdam?? hmmm.... Im just clearing up facts. When you do marijuana you do lose braincells. But not as much when you watch tv all day for 3 days. Marijuana isnt that bad for you, you inhale toxic polluted air every day of your life (toronto) not to mention second hand smoke. And for all of those ppl that think marijuana makes you see things, you are poorly mistaken. It just screws with your perspective, and what you think currently when you are high. And also cigarettes are much worse than weed if you dont smoke weed 20 times a day lol thats pretty insane. I have smoked weed a couple of times and that is why i know most of these things, along with a couple of true facts i learned on a couple of trusted sites on the internet. I just did it to relax. I have a 87% average. It did not affect me AT ALL. there...my rant is done...

Joxley is very wrong because from what i learned cigarettes have lots of man made chemicals in them, and marijuana is absolutely natural from the earth. So your saying that chemicals are better and healthier than natural plants?
Wow there is something terribly wrong about your sources...

Ok....Marijuana is not addictive. It will be if you take it a lot. After a month you will be addicted. Not spontaneously like coke or heroin. If marijuana is a gateway drug then why is it legal in amsterdam?? hmmm.... Im just clearing up facts. When you do marijuana you do lose braincells. But not as much when you watch tv all day for 3 days. Marijuana isnt that bad for you, you inhale toxic polluted air every day of your life (toronto) not to mention second hand smoke. And for all of those ppl that think marijuana makes you see things, you are poorly mistaken. It just screws with your perspective, and what you think currently when you are high. And also cigarettes are much worse than weed if you dont smoke weed 20 times a day lol thats pretty insane. I have smoked weed a couple of times and that is why i know most of these things, along with a couple of true facts i learned on a couple of trusted sites on the internet. I just did it to relax. I have a 87% average. It did not affect me AT ALL. there...my rant is done...

Joxley is very wrong because from what i learned cigarettes have lots of man made chemicals in them, and marijuana is absolutely natural from the earth. So your saying that chemicals are better and healthier than natural plants?

Read again..

My post said:
test results prove that cigarette's are alot worse on your lungs

So yes, I know chemicals are alot worse on you than natural plants, which is what I said originally?

Cigarettes are worse than pot, we have already established that fact, but pot is not GOOD for you either.

It is just a method of relaxation that if used a lot can become addictive.

Also most people in the UK will roll their joint using cigarettes, so the argument about it being healthier is neglected at that point, because they are still smoking tobacco.

Of course, a person is unlikely to be smoking 20 joints a day as opposed to a person smoking 20 cigarettes a day.....

And btw, before you start condemning someone elses sources, I would suggest that you quote yours first.......... :rolleyes:

i meant that cigareetttes are much worse for you than marijuana, but if you smoke a lot of marijuana then it is really bad for you...thats what i meant
and joxley said that there is 5 times more tar in a joint than in a cigarette, that is not true.

i meant that cigareetttes are much worse for you than marijuana, but if you smoke a lot of marijuana then it is really bad for you...thats what i meant
and joxley said that there is 5 times more tar in a joint than in a cigarette, that is not true.

NO! I did not, read over the posts carefully before you reply.

And yeah, as GlasseyeUK, said, most people, if not all people roll weed with tobacco, whether it be pure bagged tobacco, or just tobacco out of a cig. Bagged tobacco is supposed to be alot more pure though, therefore alot better. My Mum and Dad smoked for 20 years until 3 years ago when they both quit. My Mum smoked cigarettes, and Dad smoked rollies. When they had a lung examination, my Dad's lungs were in the state of a non-smoked, simply because he would not touch a Cigarette, only pure tobacco.

Back
Top Bottom