AL-Qaida.

of course if Blair was still Prime Minister he would have met him at the airport, & invited him & his new bride to tea at No 10, then taken him to MI5, & got him access to all their files.

LOL, so true, so true! If he moved here I'd go kill him myself ;)

Bin Laden was educated in England, Oxford I think, & did you know that an English woman is going to marry a close relative of his, & she hopes to get a visa, so he can live in Britain, what chance of that, 0%?, 1%?, of course if Blair was still Prime Minister he would have met him at the airport, & invited him & his new bride to tea at No 10, then taken him to MI5, & got him access to all their files.

Not just that he would have got a large ammount of cash and a nice big house from the government . Meanwhile off in hull and other flooded places people have no homes . Gosh if blair was still the boss he would have been invited into the government
This worries me. The U.S. hasn't made much progress in Iraq and now this.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19730468/?GT1=10150
Personaly i think this has come just so conviniently after bush has come under scrutiny and for the up coming election . There has always been that threat and yet recently bush has been in the spotlight and with the upcoming election and this stuff is hitting the news so the media created it to reinstate fear into the american people and remind them why there is a wae in iraq . Thats just how i see it tho .
As for the threat over here we have too relaxed border control and immigration policy and yet if you challenge the immigration policy and the number of foreign people coming into the country you get branded a racist so when the s**t hits the fan and the economy starts failing these politicians and people that have said it is racist will then be complaining so what goes around is gonna be coming round .
As for the terrorist threat in the UK a lot of these terrorists are homegrown British people who are then recruited so i dont blame the people carrying out the attacks for all of it as they have been recruited into it by people and yet the recruiters are not deported , no instead they take legal aid from the British taxpayer to defend themselves in court . what a great system we have:rolleyes: .

Back
Top Bottom