why do girls do friends with benefits?

Lol ok, your wording was just a little off. Though you saw it in there and I didn't.

Maybe he added that in there for you :)

Anyway, IMO eventually after you get over the random hookups, it's good to have a steady boy/girlfriend.

Anyway, IMO eventually after you get over the random hookups, it's good to have a steady girlfriend.

Ditto. No-one can love you they way you want and need to be loved like a steady partner can love you. Even if that steady partner doesn't last a lifetime, the time spent is usually worth it.

Ditto. No-one can love you they way you want and need to be loved like a steady partner can love you. Even if that steady partner doesn't last a lifetime, the time spent is usually worth it.
QFT. Getting some quick action might be good, but if you've got a true boy/girlfriend, they make you genuinely happy, and that is worth whatever it takes.

I never said that wasn't an option. Everyone has a rite to choose what/who they want, I won't try to stop it, or even discourage it.

Oh, you quoted me to say

I don't remember saying that in here, and can't find it in here either. Maybe misplaced?

I misquoted you, thats what I typed, probolly just typed it in the wrong spot, will fix.

Back
Top Bottom