Pocket Bikes

In England there has been an increase in accidents to pedestrians involving these, & the government says it's going to bring out a bill to ban them.

These are called mini motos in ngland if you are talking about what i am thinking off
downham%20hurricane%20mini%20moto2.jpg

And they are legal to own but you arent allowed to use them on public roads or streets you have to have private land . Mainly cos there is no tax or insurance on them . The police can and will seize them and have them crushed if you are riding it in the street. TBH i thik you should also be shot for riding one in a public place mainly cos it is chavs that buy them ,numpties the lot of them .

I wanted one when I was 13, but then I realized that my 125cc dirt bike is more fun.

Last year a chav was doing a runner on the police on one of them, he got away too cause he want past bollards, was fun to watch :p

These are called mini motos in ngland if you are talking about what i am thinking of, and they are legal to own but you arent allowed to use them on public roads or streets you have to have private land . Mainly cos there is no tax or insurance on them . The police can and will seize them and have them crushed if you are riding it in the street. TBH i thik you should also be shot for riding one in a public place mainly cos it is chavs that buy them ,numpties the lot of them .
You, my friend are right on the button
clapping.gif
pos rep for you.

Back
Top Bottom