AL-Qaida.

All we can do is hope they can be caught before anything terrible happens.

Yeah, thats about it. I though I saw something somewhere saying about 1000 attempts have been blocked since 9/11. Not sure If I can find it again. If I do, I'll post it.

But that does seem to be the one thing the government has done right. Honestly I don't know what else they could to to protect us. With out their protection, I could guarantee that if the gov wasn't on top of things, we would have been attacked again by now.

England's gov seems to have been doing it's job, or a lot more people could have died in the recent attacks there. However, not getting much news from there, I don't know how good of one it is doing.

Most of his company was actually working in the first tower at the time, however he was in the company's main office in the Financial District so he got out fine.

Yeah, thats about it. I though I saw something somewhere saying about 1000 attempts have been blocked since 9/11. Not sure If I can find it again. If I do, I'll post it.

But that does seem to be the one thing the government has done right. Honestly I don't know what else they could to to protect us. With out their protection, I could guarantee that if the gov wasn't on top of things, we would have been attacked again by now.

England's gov seems to have been doing it's job, or a lot more people could have died in the recent attacks there. However, not getting much news from there, I don't know how good of one it is doing.
Yep, that's true.

My cousin was working down the street from the World Trade Center on 9/11. He thought it was a car crash or something, so he came outside. Wow, that must've been a shock. He told me he went outside eating his oatmeal and he threw it out because he didn't want to be the guy on TV eating his oatmeal during a catastrophe, lol.

Yeah, that looks good, but It's not the first time they've talked about the possibility of talks. Lets just hope it works.

Bin Laden was educated in England, Oxford I think, & did you know that an English woman is going to marry a close relative of his, & she hopes to get a visa, so he can live in Britain, what chance of that, 0%?, 1%?, of course if Blair was still Prime Minister he would have met him at the airport, & invited him & his new bride to tea at No 10, then taken him to MI5, & got him access to all their files.

Back
Top Bottom