My pot smoking friend !

^ya, not all books have to be completely true, thats the fun part about writing you can literally make a decision go any way you'de like it to...

The topic is about smoking pot, so you were pretty on it.

As for smoking it, it doesn't immediately do anything bad to you, but it is certainly not good for you, and you might be more susceptible to other drugs.

Your friend is messing up his life when he could do something great with that intellect of his.

Inhaling smoke into your lungs can't have no negative sideaffects, not to mention its addictive.

I said immediately. It will cause damage to your whole respiration system in the long run.

As for it being addictive, that is the thing with every drug and indulgence. Drugs make you addicted to them, and you always want another fix, then another... Soon your money runs out.

Eh, the book isn't really about pot though. More crack/cocaine and alcohol.

Yeah, I don't smoke usually because it's terrible for your lungs, and I'm a swimmer.

And marijuana is not strictly classified as addictive, but tests have shown that it is slightly addictive. Caffeine can also be categorized as addictive in the same way. Should everyone stop drinking coffee?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marijuana#Health_issues_and_the_effects_of_cannabis

Caffeine can also be categorized as addictive in the same way. Should everyone stop drinking coffee?

If you took away my caffeine I would go through such a with drawl, it's not even funny. I need four cups of coffee, or one bottle of bawls, in the morning to prevent headaches... It's sad really....

Ya coffee can also cause cancer, I don't drink it but not because it could be addictive or cause cancer, I just don't like the taste lol

If you took away my caffeine I would go through such a with drawl, it's not even funny. I need four cups of coffee, or one bottle of bawls, in the morning to prevent headaches... It's sad really....
Wow, lol. I love Bawls though. I usually just have a cup of coffee if I have to be up early, before school most days.

Sugar/cream helps the taste. After a while you just get used to it, I'm fine drinking black coffee now. Especially Starbucks, mmm.

It's only bad if you drink a ton. And there's no conclusive proof of coffee causing cancer directly. I read that a cup or so a day is actually good for you, prevents heart disease or something.
http://leda.lycaeum.org/?ID=16744

Yeah, I heard that up to four cups a day was good for you, anything beyond that is damaging.

Coffee always has, and always will be black for me. Starbucks is over-priced. Gas stations actually have real good quality coffee, better than the cheap, low quality Robust stuff McDonalds prides themselves on. (Robust is the lowest quality, and most bitter. Sorry, I know a fair amount about coffee). Not sure how far it gets out, but Berres Brothers makes the best beans.

Back
Top Bottom