My pot smoking friend !

WindowsXP

In Runtime
I had a friend whose IQ was around 130. He started smoking pot and became a total pothead :cool: . His IQ dropped by 10 points.
The guy smoked for years. Its not fair !
I have to try insanley hard and he doesn't study, smokes pot uncontrolably and Aces tests. Plus his brain has barley been affected. Its so unfair !

Marijuana does not affect your brainpower at all. In fact, it does less bad than cigarettes do. And, what can I say, the dude seems to be smart.

Yeah, it just affects your judgement and thinking skills at the time you're high. As long as he doesn't smoke before or while taking some test or whatnot, he'll probably still ace those tests.

Really ? Thats so strange why do people make such a big deal about it then ? And yeah he has a degree in Medicine. Freakin hAx20r !!!

I do not get it either. I guess it is because WHILE you are high, your judgement is impaired... Most of Weed is herbal and pretty non-dangerous, unlike cigarettes which have tar and other chemicals in them that kill your lungs. (I am not condoning using weed, neither do I support people that do)

Well, pure medical marijuana has no really bad side effects. The problem is, most of the time you get it it's laced with other drugs like PCP, which are really bad for you.

The other thing is that it's a "gateway" drug. Meaning it can lead you to harder drugs like coke or heroin.

Yeah, if you want to screw yourself up permanently...anyone here ever read A Million Little Pieces?? It's about a really bad crack addict/alcoholic's rehab experience. It's a memoir, but I guess parts are untrue. Still, it was a good book.

Yeah, if you want to screw yourself up permanently...anyone here ever read A Million Little Pieces?? It's about a really bad crack addict/alcoholic's rehab experience. It's a memoir, but I guess parts are untrue. Still, it was a good book.

Yeah, wasn't that book completely fabricated or something? It even made it on Oprah's Book List and when she found out most of it was fake, she forced the author to come on stage and publicly apologize.

Sort of...parts of it were made up. Most of it was true though. I'm not positive, my girlfriend lent it to me and that's what she told me.

I see where the guy is coming from though. I mean if you're going to publish a whole book on something, you might as well embellish it a little. Make it a little more interesting, you know :p

Back
Top Bottom