AL-Qaida.

Panic,havoc,desperation,fear.....I can go on. I'm not making a joke.
We should be expecting an attack soon. I heard that this morning.

This will never end. As long as countries like Iran (assuming Military Intel is correct) are supplying terrorists we are always at risk. Honestly, we could have been attacked any-time anywhere since 9/11. The recent attacks on Briton should have been a wake-up call to everyone. They always have had the chance to attack. Heck, for all I know, my neighbor could be a terrorist waiting for the go-ahead.

We live in a dangerous world. Nothing has changed since 9/11. We have always been in danger, what makes no any more dangerous? Just the small chance that the terrorist might have gotten chemicals?

The only safe place for Bin Laden to hide is in the US afterall whos gonna look for him here, were so ignorant he probably lives 25 min outside of DC

The only safe place for Bin Laden to hide is in the US afterall whos gonna look for him here, were so ignorant he probably lives 25 min outside of DC

Yeah. He's probally shaved, gotten plastic surgary, and living large walking past the big house painted white every day laughing.

On the serious side, he is probably already dead. I mean, come on, do you think his buddies haven't realized that they are better off without him?

Or he could also have a big lawn, a Blendtec blender and a small rat-dog that he calls Sparky.

This is approximately what he looks like now if he is still alive:
8955_1024.jpg

Lol a Blendtec blender...

I agree with celegorm though, there's always been the threat of terrorist attack. All we can do is hope they can be caught before anything terrible happens.

I live in Manhattan myself, and I have learned to accept things like they are. Sure, a terrorist attack would be horrible, and I would give anything to stop one from ever happening, but I also realize the risks of living in a city like Manhattan. They will be caught and killed in time, and the most we can do right now is pray and hope.

Back
Top Bottom