Aftershaves?

Now Hollister is another good one. I sampled that one before too. What's preventing me from buying all these nice colognes is because I still have mine original ones :(. They take a long time to get used up unless I want to go all out nuts and spray myself like crazy. Then it will just have the opposite effect and stink up the place.

I use Chrome by Azarro, and I love it. Sure it stings like hell, but it smells great, and disinfects well.

I have Chrome (it and a cologne by the same brand were given to me), but I don't think I have ever used it. Maybe a couple times, but I don't bother with aftershave for the most part, and have only used a different brand aftershave a handful of times. I don't use cologne either, I did once and used too much (didn't know you only had to spray once...) and I didn't care to smell good, I take a shower everyday, so I'm clean.

I try to get away with no shaving for as long as possible (3 or 4 days usually). I had a goatee, but had to shave it off when I got a job... I liked the goatee because I could get away without shaving anything else (besides my chin that is) for a week.

I never use shaving cream or aftershave. It hurt like hell when I started to shave without it but you get used to it.

If I'm in a rush I don't use shaving cream. Although that's bad for your skin I think...

And yeah, I get lots of compliments on the Hollister cologne.

Back
Top Bottom