DB errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
The THIRD day in a row, came back from shopping at 5pm BST, "This page can not be displayed" I am getting pig sick of this sh*t!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

The THIRD day in a row, came back from shopping at 5pm BST, "This page can not be displayed" I am getting pig sick of this sh*t!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
well said :D i wanted to get on it this morning before work experience but it was just fcuked. luckily i got a quick look

managed to get myself a shed load of database errors today.. this is the first time ive managed to get on..

Didn't work for th entire morning today, is Computer Forums and RG Forums hosted on the same server? If so is RG forums having the same issues?

I get sooo many error that I just gave up trying to report them. Today I had around 4 of them. I love CF, and will never leave, but I feel some of the other members are getting restless.

Yep, bad day for me yesterday again, in fact every morning when I boot up, I wonder how long before I get BP's [blank pages] &/or DBE's, it's real bad now:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom