Gallery: Your desktop

Yeah, I have a girlfriend and I occasionally indulge. Nothing wrong with that.

I was just joking around and Mr. Panties-in-a-Wad had to cry about it. :rolleyes:

Haha. I know all about that.

Alvino help me with my tangled panties :D

Oh my.

That's alright. It takes time for some people to find someone good for them.

I just got my first girlfriend this year and I'm 17 (almost 18). We've been together for three months now. :)

Since were all talking about it, last sunday was my girlfriends and mine 8th month.

i do not like to settle down. I hook up with girls, go out with them for 3 weeks max, then I break it off. So far I have not found a girl that I want to settle down with, I much prefer getting as many girls as I can...

You know, I am afraid that if I get serious with a girl I will miss out on other, better, girls..

When you're serious with one, SHE IS THE BEST ONE IN YOUR LIFE.

When you're serious, there is no one better for you.

Thelis, having a steady girl and having one night stands is way better. I've been with my girl for 8 months as of yesterday, and I can still get lapdances in the dressingroom and head in the pool.

No head in the pool. Ew. Bed >>>>>>> pool.

Haha, eh whatever...

Back on topic...

Yeah that.

Desktop-1.jpg

It's XP. I can tell by the icons and Recycling Bin.

I'm guessing thats Photobucket you're using. ImageShack doesn't limit you by size. ;)

i can't seem to make imageshack work when i upload the photo i can't find it afterwards any ideas what i'm doing wrong? i signed up and tried it that way.

Then just use tinypic.com....

It would help for refrence if you give more details, so someone might be able to help more..

Why are they all kissing the finish line?

Heh, that's a nice Corvette C6 though. :p I presume that it's the pace car?

Back
Top Bottom