Aftershaves?

Lol, bit like me Joe, I have an aftershave for nights out, which slowly loses the aroma to cigarette smoke and alcohol :)

I don't use aftershave, but will instead post my worst enemys in this thread.

1: Bin laden
2: Facial hair
3: Old principal.

What do you do with the aftershave, soap, deodorant that comes with the set of cologne you buy? I usuallly get a free gift and a whole bunch of sample colognes too. I just take advantage what they give me.

Yeah, I get my Chrome in a set. It gives me cologne, aftershave, a smaller bottle of cologne and a bunch of free samples. Usually, the free samples last about a month, then the actual aftershave for 2-3 months.

Once I went to Macy's and got 7 aftershave samples in one bag... I had a field day with that.

I'm still trying to get rid of the cologne I have now. Try the Abercrombie and Fitch version. THey smell so good. I went to Universal City Walk here in downtown Universal Studios where there was that store there. I had no clue thta A&B make colognes. They were smaller in size, but man, I love the scent.

I don't go all out with the aftershaves since it's so strong. I'll put dab here and there after a good shave. THen a couple of squirts of cologne and I'm done.

I've got some Hollister cologne, doesn't come in a set. I just use a little of that, my girlfriend loves it. I'm not out to impress anyone else so as long as she likes it....

Cologne does last forever though.

Back
Top Bottom