why do girls do friends with benefits?

Lol no we are not dating, and she knows I am. HAHA her parents love me. You can tell that they want me to hook up with her, but I'm not sure anyone knows what she thinks. We had a good time at prom so I can hope....

buck up and ask her on a date hotshot :) she says no...life moves on no one really cares...also people admire your courage.

if there is something i can teach you that is to seize the moment

Haha, mine knows I'm quite a geek. Especially over computers, gaming, Transformers and Halo. :p She respects that I enjoy those things and I respect what she likes. Works out well.
lucky :cool: must be a cool GF

is it in hopes that the guy will develop feelings for them? cause that never happens.

Understanding the human sexual mind is one of the hardest things to do. Male's are also extremely confusing. For the last 2 years, I've been researching and trying to put together all the pieces of a puzzle.

Their are 3 scenario's where I see the friends with benefits happening.

1: They are extremely horny, however do not feel comfortable being intimate with a stranger. They will usually pick a friend. This only applys if they have known eachother well for a longtime.

2: Both people know they cannot have a relationship, and they know that. However, still extremely attracted to eachother, and yeah. Likely to happen with distance(Fairly uncommon)

3: One person has deep feelings for an other, but the other person

I'll explain later, late for work :S

From what I've seen with people I know that have been involved with "friend's with benefits", it's mainly the horny part. Actually, my best friend does that lol and he's married!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't say anything to anybody. It's his life and I can only give him suggestions, but in the end, it's up to him to act on it.

He does it for the thrill and pleasure. He also said that he's tired of looking at his wife's face. Ooooo, that's a burn. I hate to be in her shoes.

I've seen a pic of them together, she is a lovely young lady.

buck up and ask her on a date hotshot :) she says no...life moves on no one really cares...also people admire your courage.

if there is something i can teach you that is to seize the moment

Lol we've hung out since, I wouldn't really call it a date. She says she has fun.... but doesn't hint off anything about her feelings. I guess I gotta keep trying.

damn i need a girlfriend. if only someone felt something towards me. theres no obvious candidates atm :(

Nah, stay single. Once you get a gf, imagine the money you have to shell out. Enjoy life now, do whatever you want, buy whatever you want, and no nagging from them.

Back
Top Bottom