Finally Got My Car!

I park it outside throughout the day because it's easier than pulling in and out of the garage every time I want to go out. We finally made some room in there to fit two cars lol. So I pull it in at night. Just in case...

That OEM HKS exhaust is like $1200 alone!!!! Sounds excellent though because it comes directly from Lexus. Funny thing, that HKS use to be labeled TRD, but after rights issue, it was later changed back to HKS lol.

Due to how much they cost, I'm considering a Tanabe exhaust now. They're only $600. I haven't really heard the extent of that exhaust, but it sounds similar to the OEM HKS. Still have to save money though regardless.

But man, you have got to get that Maxima sound like the G35. They come standard as a V6 right? They should. It sounds badass with an exhaust put on. At least, an axle-back system. You also have dual exhaust so get the Y-pipe and two sport mufflers put on. If you remove the stock resonator, it will sound deeper.

I also want a spoiler too but I don't have a power drill and bits :(. I like to do it myself since it's an easy install. It's not much of a spoiler, but just a tiny piece of plastic sticking up (for $220?). Don't know if it's worth it but what a difference it makes on the car.

Everyone thinks WRX's and evos are god.

They aren't even taht fast. NOt like what you see on youtube.
Stock sucks... but my cousin has both a WRX and an EVO all custom work, everything custom and its not that rice crap either... I hate rice. Cleans the way to go. And the exhaust don't sound like a glass pack... it sounds like amplified stock WRX exhausts... playbacked on dual 16 inch subs... truely a nice car.

I park it outside throughout the day because it's easier than pulling in and out of the garage every time I want to go out. We finally made some room in there to fit two cars lol. So I pull it in at night. Just in case...

That OEM HKS exhaust is like $1200 alone!!!! Sounds excellent though because it comes directly from Lexus. Funny thing, that HKS use to be labeled TRD, but after rights issue, it was later changed back to HKS lol.

Due to how much they cost, I'm considering a Tanabe exhaust now. They're only $600. I haven't really heard the extent of that exhaust, but it sounds similar to the OEM HKS. Still have to save money though regardless.

But man, you have got to get that Maxima sound like the G35. They come standard as a V6 right? They should. It sounds badass with an exhaust put on. At least, an axle-back system. You also have dual exhaust so get the Y-pipe and two sport mufflers put on. If you remove the stock resonator, it will sound deeper.

I also want a spoiler too but I don't have a power drill and bits :(. I like to do it myself since it's an easy install. It's not much of a spoiler, but just a tiny piece of plastic sticking up (for $220?). Don't know if it's worth it but what a difference it makes on the car.
Hey, aftermarket is the way to go.

Now, I'm seriously leaning more and more towards Tanabe. I went to their main website and all their stuff are from Japan with the highest recognition for quality. I don't know how true that is, since I've never heard of Tanabe until a week ago. But they're half the price!!

I still like to see G35x get an exhaust upgrade still. Local muffler shops can get one done for tons cheaper. Dealer will cost an arm and a leg. Axle back exhaust are easy to install since it's a direct bolt on.

Spoiler, Roof Spoiler, Tints...That should do it for a few months..

Prolly smoke the tail lights..

So you get a brand new car, and you're still not happy with it?

Fuck bose, get some 16" subs installed in there
Tint your windows as black as your state will allow you to
New rims man
Wings
Tail lights
HID Lights
Mod chip
Air intake
Exhaust

That would be some nice mods.

16'' subs? What companies make those huh? I bet you cant even name them.

Did you just name off the most random mods you could think of? Not to mention the most popular. Wing(s)????? You cant be serious.

thanks guys..can't wait to starting modding it..nothing cheap, I wanna make it look nice and clean..things that are a simple fit, I dont want the car looking like it has wires, and stupid neons all over.

yeah man breaking an engine in sucks, you have can't do nothing ahah

For real.

Tint, rims, drop, exhaust, cold air, smoked tails.

Thats in order of priority.

I gotta say, get a 12% tint, keep that bitch real black. Then get back rims, something like the Konig Beyonds or Motegi SP5 and the Enkei RZ-5's are just fucking bad.

Whatever you get, get in a 17 or 18.

Drop it to the very top of the tire. so you can hardly see the tread.

yeah arrizx I wanna get it dark, but cops here are a pain..prolly gona have to keep it legal..

Nah, aggressive..I'm not with all that chrome shit.I wanna have a nice clean look..If I ever get rims, they're going to be all black and chrome lip..or black rims with the red lip..Something sport..you got aim TRD ahha?

I don't have AIM. I use Yahoo chat sometimes. They have it now where it's integrated into the email system. I'll bet Hotmail will do that next. Google and GMail already have that feature too I think.

Whats a good way to clean..I mean no detailing or nothing..I got a few sponges and stuff, might as well get to work..But dont want to scratch the paint using the wrong towels and what not..And, I wish my neighbors wern't outside all day long, then it looks like I'm trying to show off, when in reality I'm trying to set the bluetooth and shit up..gah

Back
Top Bottom